This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Coventry Artspace, Floor 4, Eaton House, 1 Eaton Road, Coventry CV1 2FJ
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide information about events and opportunities and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our shop, blog or website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We use monster insights which gathers website usage data and computer locations and browsers..
When do we collect information?
We only collect personal information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the organisation, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you our newsletter and occasional promotional emails about events and opportunities we think might be relevant to you.
- Very occasionally we may use your details for direct mailings about our events.
- To contact you via email for market research reasons.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website we will contact you regarding your enquiry, and keep your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill your needs.
If you would like us to add you to our mailing list to hear about what we’ve been up to and current events and opportunities, sent out from time to time please enter your email and click sign up on the contact page.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- click on the link via our newsletter and update your settings
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at Coventry Artspace, Floor 4, Eaton House, Coventry CV1 2FJ
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act 2018..
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Act 2018
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.coventry-artspace.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.